Kids enjoying Spring

Kids enjoying Spring
This is my middle son, and my friends kids playing in the garden faucet, and loving every minute.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First one

I AM NOW A NON-SMOKER!!! This is a mantra that I keep repeating to myself today. Today is my first full day of being a non-smoker, not an ex-smoker but a newly reformed non-smoker. So yeah, of course while I am proud of my choice to make this change, it is very difficult as well. So much of my daily schedule revolved around when I would step outside on the porch. Now that I am not doing that I seriously feel like I have so many more hours in the day that I need to fill. Maybe we should move to a farm, that would likely keep me busy? LOL (That's for you Kate). Oh maybe I should introduce myself, I am a stay at home mom to 5 little ones from 9 years down to 10 months old. We live in central Iowa, where the weather changes faster than a bird can fly, and for the most part we love it here. The winters can be harsh to cope with and the summers can be on the other end of spectrum and still hard to deal with. I have been married to my loving husband for almost 3 years now and this new leg of the journey is one that we are attempting to travel together. We have had many adventures together already, but something needs to be saved for later posts to keep you reading lol. Just going to close off saying that man I miss my smokes, or at least that's what the little monster in the back of my brain is saying ;)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Cassie, I am so proud of you!!! Keep it up girl!!!

    ReplyDelete